Offering holistic girls' groups, structured in a supportive circle format. The ages and topics vary, depending on the needs of the school or organization.
Girls' Groups Themes Include:
- Peer relationships
- Healthy body image
- Self-expression and personal identity
- Resources for facing challenges
- Healthy relationships, boundaries, and consent
Each session includes experiential learning, activities such as games or art, and discussion where the girls are supported to ask questions and express their feelings. Programs are flexible and can be designed to suit your school.
Health & Sexuality Program Topics Include:
- Positive self-image
- Expressing emotions and choices
- Understanding female cycles & menstruation
- Personal hygiene and healthy choices
- Anatomy and sexuality
- Relationships, boundaries, and consent
If you are a parent, PAC member, teacher, or administrator, please contact Raina for a full outline and fees associated with the program.
Schools That Have Hosted A Program:
- LV Rogers Secondary
- Winlaw Elementary
- W.E. Graham Community School
- The Whole School
- Redfish Elementary